Florian Reinhart
Hi guys,
I want to load some pictures into croquet. It's working fine on Mac OS X with / (slash) as separator, but Windows needs a backslash.
Is there any possibility to make my program run under Mac OS and Windows?
Thank you!
Florian

Re: loading files from a directory

Peter Moore-5
Try using the FileDirectory>>pathFromURI: method using a forward
slash as the delimiter.

        path := FileDirectory pathFromURI: 'Content/CLADemo/Meshes/house.ase'.
        mesh := (TLoad3DSMax new initializeWithFileName: path scale: 1.0)
frame.

-Peter