logging service?

Alan Pinch
Is there a standard logging service I could use in squeak? Much of my
activity I want to log is on non-UI background processes.

--
Thank you for your consideration,
Alan

Re: logging service?

marcel.taeumel
Hi Alan,

there are two preferences:

[ ] force transcript updates to screen
[ ] redirect transcript to stdout

Disabling the first and enabling the second might give you want you want. :) Then use "Transcript showln: 'foobar' " or similar.

Best,
Marcel

Am 26.09.2017 00:52:13 schrieb Alan Pinch <[hidden email]>:

Is there a standard logging service I could use in squeak? Much of my
activity I want to log is on non-UI background processes.

--
Thank you for your consideration,
Alan

Re: logging service?

Alan Pinch

I found a Tracer package, available here: http://www.squeaksource.com/Oceanside/Tracer-rww.3.mcz

Have to add event registrations and firings. Again.