look what appeared in my news feed!

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Hey, what's up? Well, here was a news article that appeared in my google
news feed.

https://hackaday.com/2020/07/12/making-smalltalk-on-a-raspberry-pi/

Sadly, they do not mention Squeak, just GNU Smalltalk.

K, r

Re: look what appeared in my news feed!

Chris Muller-3
The original LinkedIn blog they quoted mentioned Squeak.

Very cool, thanks for sharing.  Did anyone get it going on a RPi?  I
tried on a RPi1 but failed the first time, I might try again.