mac browser plugin tester with osx 10.3 needed

mac browser plugin tester with osx 10.3 needed

johnmci
Seems I need someone with os-x 10.3 to test the new mac browser
plugin. We have in the plugin
a 10.4 only api call, I've added a fallback to use a 10.3 call, but
seems *all* the machines I've access to
are running 10.4, so I can't test to confirm everything *does* work.

So I'm looking for someone that still has 10.3.x on their macintosh
and are willing to quickly try the new mac browser plugin to confirm
that it works.

===
John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>
===

Re: mac browser plugin tester with osx 10.3 needed

Bruce O'Neel-5
Hi,

Tomorrow, first thing, I'll check this.

cheers

bruce

>Seems I need someone with os-x 10.3 to test the new mac browser
>plugin. We have in the plugin
>a 10.4 only api call, I've added a fallback to use a 10.3 call, but
>seems *all* the machines I've access to
>are running 10.4, so I can't test to confirm everything *does* work.
>
>So I'm looking for someone that still has 10.3.x on their macintosh
>and are willing to quickly try the new mac browser plugin to confirm
>that it works.
>
>--
>===
>John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>
>Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd.  http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com
>===

Re: Re: mac browser plugin tester with osx 10.3 needed

Bruce O'Neel-5
Hi,

Sorry, but I'm blind this morning.  Where would I find the plugin you want tested?  I checked ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com and your .mac disk, but, nothing jumped out at me.

Thanks!

cheers

bruce

>>Seems I need someone with os-x 10.3 to test the new mac browser
>>plugin. We have in the plugin
>>a 10.4 only api call, I've added a fallback to use a 10.3 call, but
>>seems *all* the machines I've access to
>>are running 10.4, so I can't test to confirm everything *does* work.
>>
>>So I'm looking for someone that still has 10.3.x on their macintosh
>>and are willing to quickly try the new mac browser plugin to confirm
>>that it works.
>>
>>--
>>========================================================================
>>===
>>John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>
>>Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd.  http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com
>>========================================================================
>>===

Re: mac browser plugin tester with osx 10.3 needed

Bert Freudenberg
In the "experimental" folder, there also is the newest VM.

- Bert -

On Mar 28, 2007, at 10:01 , Bruce O'Neel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry, but I'm blind this morning.  Where would I find the plugin
> you want tested?  I checked ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com and
> your .mac disk, but, nothing jumped out at me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> cheers
>
> bruce

Well somehow in testing I managed *not* to stick the proper plugin in
the proper place.  In fact in looking this morning I was
wondering why no-one complained yet, but hadn't quite read all my
squeak mail yet...

Squeak 3.8.16beta4U.app.zip
and
SqueakBrowserPlugin.plugin.3.8.15b11.zip

should be in the experimental folder now, sorry for the confusion.

On Mar 28, 2007, at 1:01 AM, Bruce O'Neel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry, but I'm blind this morning.  Where would I find the plugin
> you want tested?  I checked ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com and
> your .mac disk, but, nothing jumped out at me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> cheers
>
> bruce
===