mandalas (was kaleidoscopes in squeak)

1 message Options

mandalas (was kaleidoscopes in squeak)

Jerome Peace
Hi Edgar,

Thanks for the pointer. I found the Mandala's very
inspirational.

As for mandalas of that complexity in squeak I leave
that as an exercise for the children and users of
squeak.
Tto get a taste of what's becoming possible you could
load the Flexicurve project.
The redefine stars as a subclass of flexicurve.
That done with a curve slider you will get lots of
mandala inspiring shapes.

Yours in friendship,  --Jerome Peace

>kaleidoscopes in squeak
>Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
>Sun Dec 17 14:53:28 UTC 2006 puso en su mail :
>
>Jerome Peace puso en su mail :
>
>> I have homesteaded some pages on Bob's superswiki.
>> The kaleidoscopes live at:
>> KaleidoStar-wiz
>> http://209.143.91.36/super/687
>>>
>> A general index is at: