[meetup] Buenos Aires, wednesday 7pm

Randal L. Schwartz

I know there are probably more than a few squeakers in Buenos Aires. I'm
in town for a cruise, and have settled on Wednesday, 7pm for a meetup.
We'll start at the Emperador Hotel (since that's where I'm staying) but
likely move to one of the bars nearby if the prices are better. :)

See http://methodsandmessages.posterous.com/ for Smalltalk discussion

Re: [meetup] Buenos Aires, wednesday 7pm

Edgar De Cleene

On 2/1/11 8:20 AM, "Randal L. Schwartz" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I know there are probably more than a few squeakers in Buenos Aires. I'm
> in town for a cruise, and have settled on Wednesday, 7pm for a meetup.
> We'll start at the Emperador Hotel (since that's where I'm staying) but
> likely move to one of the bars nearby if the prices are better. :)

If you extend your cruise 300 km to north (Rosario) I can have food, bed and
a couple ob beers for you.

Welcome to Argentina

Edgar

Re: [meetup] Buenos Aires, wednesday 7pm

Juan Vuletich-4
Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> I know there are probably more than a few squeakers in Buenos Aires. I'm
> in town for a cruise, and have settled on Wednesday, 7pm for a meetup.
> We'll start at the Emperador Hotel (since that's where I'm staying) but
> likely move to one of the bars nearby if the prices are better. :)

I'll be unable to be there, I'm out of town.

Have fun!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich