merging problem, #callbackLeave: missing from InterpreterProxy

merging problem, #callbackLeave: missing from InterpreterProxy

EstebanLM

Hi Eliot, list

I'm almost there, but still having some problems to finish my merge with latest sources :(

CCodeGenerator>>#emitCVariablesOn: is now changed to use #preDeclareInterpreterProxyOn: who declares all used vm functions in plugins...

Problem is that when I try to generate ObjectiveCPlugin, who uses #callbackLeave:, I'm having an error... AFAIK, #callbackLeave: never was in InterpreterProxy, and anyway I was able to use it...

any idea how to fix it?

Esteban

Re: merging problem, #callbackLeave: missing from InterpreterProxy

Eliot Miranda-2

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:51 AM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Eliot, list

I'm almost there, but still having some problems to finish my merge with latest sources :(

CCodeGenerator>>#emitCVariablesOn: is now changed to use #preDeclareInterpreterProxyOn: who declares all used vm functions in plugins...

Problem is that when I try to generate ObjectiveCPlugin, who uses #callbackLeave:, I'm having an error... AFAIK, #callbackLeave: never was in InterpreterProxy, and anyway I was able to use it...

any idea how to fix it?

Just add a valid definition to InterpreterProxy.

Esteban

--
best,
Eliot