minor update to OMeta2

Hans-Martin Mosner
Hi folks,
there was a long-standing bug in decompiling OMeta2 rule methods. Today I found some time at Camp Smalltalk to look at it and could at least produce a version that does not raise exceptions when decompiling (it still prints only numbered temporaries, as it is not able to fetch the names from the generated source).
Free free to update using

Cheers,
Hans-Martin

Re: minor update to OMeta2

Yoshiki Ohshima-3
Yay!  Thank you! but I don't see OMeta2-hmm.1.mcm, if I'm not mistaken.

-- Yoshiki

Re: minor update to OMeta2

Hans-Martin Mosner

Re: minor update to OMeta2

Yoshiki Ohshima-3
Thank you.  It loads ok and am testing things.

BTW, there is a long standing bug.  The #range rule is defined as:

range :a :b =

        anything:x ?[a <= x & x <= b] -> [x]

but it should read:

        anything:x ?[a <= x and: [x <= b]] -> [x]

(which I believe Bert found while ago).

--
-- Yoshiki