monticello and packages..

Torsten Bergmann
In short:

- if you have a class category: 'Foo' with a class 'Bar' in it
- open the monticello browser from world menu
- click on "+Package" to add a new package
- name it 'Foo'
- select the new package in the list of packages
   (if you click on browse you will see what's in your package, you should see your class Bar)
- click on "+Repository", select HTTP, enter your squeaksource projects data
- hit "Save" on the selected repository, make a comment on the version and upload

You should read the short intro to the tools

http://www.bergel.eu/download/squeaktools.pdf

Bye
Torsten

Re: monticello and packages..

sergio t. ruiz

On Oct 31, 2008, at 11:05 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> - click on "+Repository", select HTTP, enter your squeaksource
> projects data
> - hit "Save" on the selected repository, make a comment on the
> version and upload

okay, i got this far, and everything looks great..

BUT..

at this point, it keeps asking me for login credentials.. and fails
out..

when i finally hit 'cancel'..

it give me a 401 error..

ideas?