moose meeting at esug

12

moose meeting at esug

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.

Would anyone else be interested?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: moose meeting at esug

Peter Uhnak

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.

Assuming that's 6:30 PM, then I am interested. :)

Peter

Re: moose meeting at esug

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

> On Aug 16, 2016, at 1:03 PM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>
> Assuming that's 6:30 PM, then I am interested. :)

Great. Indeed, it is 6:30 PM :)

Cheers,
Doru

> Peter

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."

Re: moose meeting at esug

Anne Etien
I will be there.
Anne
Le 16 août 2016 à 13:05, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
>> On Aug 16, 2016, at 1:03 PM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>>
>> Assuming that's 6:30 PM, then I am interested. :)
>
> Great. Indeed, it is 6:30 PM :)
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
>> Peter

> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."

Re: moose meeting at esug

CyrilFerlicot

On 16/08/2016 09:30, Tudor Girba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>
> Would anyone else be interested?

Hi,

I might be interested.

> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne
Lille 59000 France

Re: moose meeting at esug

Blondeau Vincent
Me too.

Vincent

!!!*************************************************************************************
"Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire. L'intégrité du message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la responsabilité de Worldline ne pourra être recherchée quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur ne donne aucune garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait être recherchée pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Worldline liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.!!!"

Re: moose meeting at esug

SergeStinckwich
Count me in !

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I will be there.
> Anne
> Le 16 août 2016 à 13:05, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> On Aug 16, 2016, at 1:03 PM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>

>>> On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>>>
>>> Assuming that's 6:30 PM, then I am interested. :)
>>
>> Great. Indeed, it is 6:30 PM :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>>> Peter
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: moose meeting at esug

abergel
Sure! Excellent idea!

Alexandre

> On Aug 16, 2016, at 4:30 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>
> Would anyone else be interested?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: moose meeting at esug

Uko2
I’m interested

> On 16 Aug 2016, at 15:39, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Sure! Excellent idea!
>
> Alexandre
>

>> On Aug 16, 2016, at 4:30 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>>
>> Would anyone else be interested?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: moose meeting at esug

Stephan Eggermont-3
I'll only arrive tuesday late (23.00)

Stephan

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

> Op 16 aug. 2016 om 09:30 heeft Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>
> Would anyone else be interested?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: moose meeting at esug

stepharo
Doru

guillaume and philippe from synectique are arriving late the tuesday.

Could we move the meeting the wednesday afternoon?

Stef

Le 16/8/16 à 09:30, Tudor Girba a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>
> Would anyone else be interested?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: moose meeting at esug

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

We can move it, but Wednesday we have the social event. We could do it Thursday at 6:30 pm. Or we can do two :). What do people say?

Cheers,
Doru

> On Aug 17, 2016, at 5:35 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Doru
>
> guillaume and philippe from synectique are arriving late the tuesday.
>
> Could we move the meeting the wednesday afternoon?
>

> Stef
>
> Le 16/8/16 à 09:30, Tudor Girba a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>>
>> Would anyone else be interested?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."

Re: moose meeting at esug

Peter Uhnak
I'm here all year, so I don't mind the change. :)

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 6:22 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

We can move it, but Wednesday we have the social event. We could do it Thursday at 6:30 pm. Or we can do two :). What do people say?

Cheers,
Doru

> On Aug 17, 2016, at 5:35 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Doru
>
> guillaume and philippe from synectique are arriving late the tuesday.
>
> Could we move the meeting the wednesday afternoon?
>

> Stef
>
> Le 16/8/16 à 09:30, Tudor Girba a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>>
>> Would anyone else be interested?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."

Re: moose meeting at esug

Uko2
I won’t be there on Thurstay, but there is no reason to make an extra meeting on Tuesday just because of me.

Cheers.
Uko

On 17 Aug 2016, at 21:11, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm here all year, so I don't mind the change. :)

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 6:22 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

We can move it, but Wednesday we have the social event. We could do it Thursday at 6:30 pm. Or we can do two :). What do people say?

Cheers,
Doru

> On Aug 17, 2016, at 5:35 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Doru
>
> guillaume and philippe from synectique are arriving late the tuesday.
>
> Could we move the meeting the wednesday afternoon?
>

> Stef
>
> Le 16/8/16 à 09:30, Tudor Girba a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>>
>> Would anyone else be interested?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."

Re: moose meeting at esug

rainer.winkler
Hi Doru,

Thursday would be fine for me. I arrive Wednesday evening.

Best regards,
Rainer

-----Original-Nachricht-----

> Von: "Tudor Girba" <[hidden email]>
> An: "Moose-related development" <[hidden email]>
> Datum: 08/17/16 18:22
> Betreff: [Moose-dev] Re: moose meeting at esug
>
> Hi,
>
> We can move it, but Wednesday we have the social event. We could do it Thursday at 6:30 pm. Or we can do two :). What do people say?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> > On Aug 17, 2016, at 5:35 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Doru
> >
> > guillaume and philippe from synectique are arriving late the tuesday.
> >
> > Could we move the meeting the wednesday afternoon?
> >

> > Stef
> >
> > Le 16/8/16 à 09:30, Tudor Girba a écrit :
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
> >>
> >> Would anyone else be interested?
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Doru
> >>

> >> --
> >> www.tudorgirba.com
> >> www.feenk.com
> >>
> >> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."

Re: moose meeting at esug

stepharo
Doru

I know that I should not say it :) I do not know exactly when the social
event starts but it will not start
at 16h30. I think that I should change the schedule to mark free time
then social event.
I will ask the local organiser to tell me the exact dates.

So I suggest that we can do it at 16h30 wednesday

Stef

Le 17/8/16 à 18:22, Tudor Girba a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We can move it, but Wednesday we have the social event. We could do it Thursday at 6:30 pm. Or we can do two :). What do people say?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

>> On Aug 17, 2016, at 5:35 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Doru
>>
>> guillaume and philippe from synectique are arriving late the tuesday.
>>
>> Could we move the meeting the wednesday afternoon?
>>

>> Stef
>>
>> Le 16/8/16 à 09:30, Tudor Girba a écrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>>>
>>> Would anyone else be interested?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru
>>>

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>> www.feenk.com
>>>
>>> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."

Re: moose meeting at esug

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2

Count me in on Tuesday or Wednesday. I will be there to make networking
and help with logistics, so meeting the community is my main interest in
whatever event and date I can.

See yo there.

Cheers,

Offray

On 16/08/16 09:30, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to have a meeting with the people that are interested in Moose and are present at ESUG. I propose to have it on Tuesday, at 6:30.
>
> Would anyone else be interested?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: moose meeting at esug

stepharo
I checked with the local organiser: the social event per se starts at 19h.

so we have time for the moose meeting before. I would like to have the
synectique people at this meeting.

Stef

Le 18/8/16 à 11:10, stepharo a écrit :

> Doru
>
> I know that I should not say it :) I do not know exactly when the
> social event starts but it will not start
> at 16h30. I think that I should change the schedule to mark free time
> then social event.
> I will ask the local organiser to tell me the exact dates.
>
> So I suggest that we can do it at 16h30 wednesday
>
> Stef
>
> Le 17/8/16 à 18:22, Tudor Girba a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> We can move it, but Wednesday we have the social event. We could do
>> it Thursday at 6:30 pm. Or we can do two :). What do people say?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>>> On Aug 17, 2016, at 5:35 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Doru
>>>
>>> guillaume and philippe from synectique are arriving late the tuesday.
>>>
>>> Could we move the meeting the wednesday afternoon?
>>>

>>> Stef

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."

Re: moose meeting at esug

Tudor Girba-2
This is cool.

So, we make it on Wednesday at 16:30 then. It’s even better to have it on a day with a shorter program.

Cheers,
Doru

> On Aug 18, 2016, at 12:27 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I checked with the local organiser: the social event per se starts at 19h.
>
> so we have time for the moose meeting before. I would like to have the synectique people at this meeting.
>

> Stef
>

> Le 18/8/16 à 11:10, stepharo a écrit :
>> Doru
>>
>> I know that I should not say it :) I do not know exactly when the social event starts but it will not start
>> at 16h30. I think that I should change the schedule to mark free time then social event.
>> I will ask the local organiser to tell me the exact dates.
>>
>> So I suggest that we can do it at 16h30 wednesday
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> Le 17/8/16 à 18:22, Tudor Girba a écrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We can move it, but Wednesday we have the social event. We could do it Thursday at 6:30 pm. Or we can do two :). What do people say?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>> www.feenk.com
>>>
>>> "Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Problem solving should be focused on describing
the problem in a way that makes the solution obvious."

12