moving the Squeak window around stops Squeak

moving the Squeak window around stops Squeak

Stéphane Rollandin
Hello,

Strangely it's only recently that I noticed that, on windows systems at
least, when you drag around the Squeak window everything just stops in
the image, restarting as soon as the mouse releases the window.

I guess this is not a feature... can it be fixed ?

Re: moving the Squeak window around stops Squeak

Frank Shearar-3
On 19 December 2012 21:45, Stéphane Rollandin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Strangely it's only recently that I noticed that, on windows systems at
> least, when you drag around the Squeak window everything just stops in the
> image, restarting as soon as the mouse releases the window.

You mean more than just repainting, right? Audio stops too, for instance?

frank

> I guess this is not a feature... can it be fixed ?
>
> Stef

Re: moving the Squeak window around stops Squeak

Stéphane Rollandin
> You mean more than just repainting, right? Audio stops too, for instance?

Audio gets choppy, MIDI output stops.

Stef