new Smalltalk videos

stephane ducasse
Hello

I started to redo my old Smalltalk videos and I would like to get some
feedback before
putting a soundtrack in french and english.
I will be looking for somebody with a good english accent and a mac to
help
for the english soundtracks.

http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/Videos/2008-SmalltalkVideos/

Re: new Smalltalk videos

Randal L. Schwartz

stephane> I started to redo my old Smalltalk videos and I would like to get
stephane> some feedback before putting a soundtrack in french and english.  I
stephane> will be looking for somebody with a good english accent and a mac to
stephane> help for the english soundtracks.

By "English Accent", do you mean someone who sounds like Ricky Gervais?
That's what we in the states call that. :)

Or do you just mean "can speak well using the English language"?

If the latter, I'd be willing to loan my golden throat to the cause,
and yeah, I have a mac, and a good mike setup.

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion