new release of Cryptography

1 message Options

new release of Cryptography

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Hey y'all,

I am writing this email to let you know I have done a little more work
in folding in the Blowfish cipher into Crypto. I wrote
#decryptBlock:/#encryptBlock: tests in the BlowfishTests class. The
latest version of Crypto is Cryptography-v5.3-rww.120.mcz.

Levente, if you happen to be working on folding your hash functions into
Cryptography (I truly hope you are! That would be totally awesome!)
please take this current release of this Crypto package within which to
integrate.

Kindly,
rabbit