news

stéphane ducasse-2
Hi v3.9ers

Marcus will fix a bit the annotations update to take less space.
I think that we did a good serie of update and it would be good that
we get feedback and testers.

Re: news

Marcus Denker

On 15.01.2006, at 20:42, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Hi v3.9ers
>
> Marcus will fix a bit the annotations update to take less space.

Yes, at some point I removed the code that made sure to not waste
space for non-annotated methods, as in my image everything is
anotated it
made no difference... but for the image as it is now, we want the
older code.

And I will look with Lukas if it is possible to make  the textual
anotations
compatible with visualworks.

> I think that we did a good serie of update and it would be good
> that we get feedback and testers.

Yes, feedback is needed.

       Marcus