(no subject)

1 message Options

(no subject)

Gemstone Jobs

My company is currently conducting a confidential search for a Smalltalk Developer.  Our company is a proven leader in our industry and our technology team has received numerous awards over the past 5 years as "The leader" in technology in our industry.

With excellent benefits, nice work environment (free lunch every Wednesday), and a consistant 20% Annual Bonus every year, it is a job worth checking out.

The position is located in the Southeastern part of the United States.

Salary:  Depends on Experience ($100,000 - $130,000 per year)

Bonus:  20% of first year salary

Restricted Stock Option:  100% vested after first 3 years

401(k):  100% matching of the first 5%

Contact me at my hotmail account for more details.  [hidden email]

Start Date:  February 25, 2008 (Flexible on this date)