non-GUI Croquet-base server?

Mikhail Y. Zvyozdochkin
Hello, Croquet community!
I'm interesting in creating of client/server virtual worlds. I think
about Croquet SDK as engine for it, and I have a question, which I can't
answer.

Can I implement world server (based on Croquet SDK) without GUI, running
as a daemon on physical server on internet hosting?
Or Croquet _required_ GUI for all applications, include server? (After
exploring of demos and overview of documentation it seems that last
version is true. :( )

In last case it's serious restriction of internet application of Croquet
SDK, because typical (and, in most cases, optimal) hosting now is a
standalone UNIX server with SSH access for admin.

Thanks.

With the best regards,
  Mikhail Zvyozdochkin

Re: non-GUI Croquet-base server?

Mikhail Y. Zvyozdochkin
Oh, sorry for duplicate messages. This was network bug...
With the best regards,
Mikhail Zvyozdochkin