official webpage?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Dale. Several times, I found myself linking to Metacello and I never knows which link to put. So far I have:

http://code.google.com/p/metacello/

http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/category/metacello/

others...

so...which one should I use?   I guess the code.google...

thanks

Mariano

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: official webpage?

Dale Henrichs
http://code.google.com/p/metacello/ should be the official site...

Dale

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com<http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/>

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: official webpage?

stephane ducasse-2
BTW dale did you get some feedback on the latest version of the chapter :)

On Apr 3, 2011, at 9:40 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> http://code.google.com/p/metacello/ should be the official site...
>
> Dale
> On Apr 3, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
> Hi Dale. Several times, I found myself linking to Metacello and I never knows which link to put. So far I have:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/metacello/
>
> http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/category/metacello/
>
> others...
>
> so...which one should I use?   I guess the code.google...
>
> thanks
>
> Mariano
>
> --
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com<http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/>

Re: official webpage?

Dale Henrichs
I haven't had time to read it yet .... I'll have to make a pass through it this week....

Dale

On Apr 3, 2011, at 1:24 PM, stephane ducasse wrote:

> BTW dale did you get some feedback on the latest version of the chapter :)
>
> On Apr 3, 2011, at 9:40 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>
>> http://code.google.com/p/metacello/ should be the official site...
>>
>> Dale
>> On Apr 3, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>>
>> Hi Dale. Several times, I found myself linking to Metacello and I never knows which link to put. So far I have:
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/metacello/
>>
>> http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/category/metacello/
>>
>> others...
>>
>> so...which one should I use?   I guess the code.google...
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Mariano
>>
>> --
>> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com<http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/>

Re: official webpage?

Dale Henrichs
:) no 6 hour train rides, so I'll have to pretend:)

Dale

On Apr 3, 2011, at 4:23 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> I haven't had time to read it yet .... I'll have to make a pass through it this week....
>
> Dale
>
> On Apr 3, 2011, at 1:24 PM, stephane ducasse wrote:
>
>> BTW dale did you get some feedback on the latest version of the chapter :)
>>
>> On Apr 3, 2011, at 9:40 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>>
>>> http://code.google.com/p/metacello/ should be the official site...
>>>
>>> Dale
>>> On Apr 3, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Dale. Several times, I found myself linking to Metacello and I never knows which link to put. So far I have:
>>>
>>> http://code.google.com/p/metacello/
>>>
>>> http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/category/metacello/
>>>
>>> others...
>>>
>>> so...which one should I use?   I guess the code.google...
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> Mariano
>>>
>>> --
>>> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com<http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/>

Re: official webpage?

stephane ducasse-2
> :) no 6 hour train rides, so I'll have to pretend:)

:)