old method #withInheritanceTraitCompositionIncludes: , equivalence?

old method #withInheritanceTraitCompositionIncludes: , equivalence?

gerard alis
the method in latest version 1.0 was defined in Behavior class. Seems not exists a equivalence...

Regards

Re: old method #withInheritanceTraitCompositionIncludes: , equivalence?

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks

can you open a bug entry if you think that your message is important.?

On May 26, 2010, at 12:06 AM, nullPointer wrote:

> the method in latest version 1.0 was defined in Behavior class. Seems not
> exists a equivalence...
>
> Regards

Re: old method #withInheritanceTraitCompositionIncludes: , equivalence?

gerard alis
I don´t know if is important. Perhaps no. I use it for know if a instance have in some class parent the use of a trait.

Always I could use the same code from old method.

Regards.

Re: old method #withInheritanceTraitCompositionIncludes: , equivalence?

Stéphane Ducasse
create a bug entry so that we do not forget to have a look at it,
may be adrien remove it during his cleaning.

Stef