parsing an rss feed..

sergio_101-2
i am trying to figure out how to parse through an rss feed.. and i am
almost there..

i can pull the feed, and save it as an object..

i found some info here:

http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/5623

about XMLDOMParser, but my installation doesn't seem to have this..

ideas?

thanks!

--

----
peace,

http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: parsing an rss feed..

Edgar J. De Cleene

On 2/20/10 1:26 AM, "sergio_101" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i am trying to figure out how to parse through an rss feed.. and i am
> almost there..
>
> i can pull the feed, and save it as an object..
>
> i found some info here:
>
> http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/5623
>
> about XMLDOMParser, but my installation doesn't seem to have this..
>
> ideas?
>
> thanks!
>
> --
>
> ----
> peace,
> sergio
> photographer, journalist, visionary

Which .image ?

XMLDOMParser is part of XML-Parser, on the Trunk image.
Or you could unload this old version I have and use without any troubles
http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos/XML-Parser-mir.9.mcz

Re: parsing an rss feed..

sergio_101-2
> Which .image ?

i am using the 3.0 one click experience image...

> XMLDOMParser is part of XML-Parser, on the Trunk image.
> Or you could unload this old version I have and use without any troubles
> http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos/XML-Parser-mir.9.mcz

thanks! i will do that..

also..

is there a way i can find this through package management in my current image?

thanks!

--

----

On 2/20/10 12:00 PM, "sergio_101" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i am using the 3.0 one click experience image...

Means Seaside One-Click Experience 3.0a5 ?

>is there a way i can find this through package management in my current image?

I not develop Seaside, but sure some here could have answers.

We in the process to have docs into Trunk and polish the package management.

You speak Spanish ? We have friendly "virtual bar with no rules and no off
topic" in http://ar.groups.yahoo.com/group/squeakRos/

Welcome in English too, as we like talk about everything, not only
Squeak/Smalltalk.

Edgar