physics models?

ccrraaiigg

Hi--

      What's the state of play for bringing more sophisticated physics
models into Croquet? I recall hearing of someone working on
incorporating ODE; who was working on that and what became of it?

      thanks!

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist

Re: physics models?

askoh
Administrator
Craig:

We had talked about motion simulation a few years back. What is you
interest in motion simulation now? I am planning to port freeCAD from
Visualworks to Croquet with the goal of developing a full blown CAD and
simulation package there. Perhaps we can do something together this time.

All the best,
Aik-Siong Koh