ping

ccrraaiigg

     Hello again, world. :)

     Have been a tad busy. Living in Amsterdam now. Have some free time
this month.

-C

--
Craig Latta
www.netjam.org

Re: ping

David T. Lewis
Well hello!

It would be good to hear some news on the spoon front :)

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:59:02AM +0200, Craig Latta wrote:

>      Hello again, world. :)
>
>      Have been a tad busy. Living in Amsterdam now. Have some free time
> this month.
>

> -C
>
> --
> Craig Latta
> www.netjam.org
> + 31 020 894 6247
> +  1 415 287 3547

Re: ping

ccrraaiigg

> what takes you to AMS?

     I just like it. :)  I recently moved out of a place in the bay
area, and realized that it was time to live here. I love the freedom of
movement (especially the cycling), the open space, the canals, the
beach. I've been a remote worker for years already, so it made sense to
start my own company here (a treaty between the States and Holland makes
it very easy).

     Doei!

-C

--