planetjp.squeak.org added

Simon Michael
Announcing http://planetjp.squeak.org , which presently has a population of
one: Yoshiki. :)

Yoshiki I hope you don't mind having all that space to yourself - my
intention is to make the english-language bloggers a bit more visible (we
couldn't seem to keep up!)

If anyone knows japanese-language squeak blogs that should be added, please
send them to me.

Best,
-Simon

Re: planetjp.squeak.org added

Yoshiki Ohshima
  Simon,

> Announcing http://planetjp.squeak.org , which presently has a population of
> one: Yoshiki. :)
>
> Yoshiki I hope you don't mind having all that space to yourself - my
> intention is to make the english-language bloggers a bit more visible (we
> couldn't seem to keep up!)
>
> If anyone knows japanese-language squeak blogs that should be added, please
> send them to me.

  Sorry, I missed this email (but did notice the change!).  That is
ok.  Half of my blog entries are on my lunch, dinner, sleeping habit,
etc. etc.  I'll let others know the new planetjp site.

  Thank you!

-- Yoshiki