planting avatars at WiscWorlds

1 message Options

planting avatars at WiscWorlds

Paul Sheldon-2
While a remote world (Wisconsin world) hasn't crashed or been reset,
it is possible to leave an inert avatar in it.

I did numerous such plants, one was a pterodactyl plant high in the sky
by my flying rabbit empowered with a mighty mouse vertical scroll ball.

It may go away on the next reset. I dunno. But, I'm having fun.

No crashes nor visible increase of time delay in getting on except the first
which
cost 30 seconds more time to get on (I planted, quit and then restarted
croquet
each plant).

A bit more confidence at getting isolated good "moves" that don't crash
things
and, of course, slow intuition at what does crash things.