populating world with VRML

Carlos Crosetti
Hi, I saw in the Consortium website that VRML is supported, however while
trying with KAT I got a file extension missing. I added the 'vrl' to the list
(inside a clas method) and then when retrying I got a parsing error...

Is VRML supported in an updated SDK? I got first SDK installed and synchronized
with Monticello to the latest packages.

Any help  would be appreciated, regards,  Carlos

Re: populating world with VRML

Joshua Gargus-2
As far as I know, no work has been done on enhanced VRML support.

Cheers,
Josh