primitiveResponse questions

1 message Options

primitiveResponse questions

Andreas.Raab

Hi There -

I'm looking at the Croquet branch of VMMaker here (which is derived from
3.8b4 or so) and I have two questions about primitiveResponse:

1) The comment in primitiveResponse states that: "NB: tpr removed the
timer checks here and moved them to the primitiveExternalCall method." I
can't find the timer check, what am I missing?

2) The code in internalExecuteNewMethod says:

    "self primitiveResponse. <-replaced with  manually inlined code"

Why is this code manually inlined? I don't see anything particularly
problematic in primitiveResponse.

Thanks,
   - Andreas