printing out object info

waufrepi III
Is there another way to print out the class comments, and the code for the
associated class methods. I like to use old fashioed pen and paper to mark up
notes and jot down ideas. I've been copying and pasting to open-office writer
and printing from there.

thanks,
 jOhn

Re: printing out object info

waufrepi III
Dur!

  always nice when you can answer you own questions. For any other newbie like me:

1.) In a system browser select the object/ class in question

2.) LMB on the object and select file out in the pop up menu

3.) an st. file will appear in Cobalt/cobalt-base-current-build/object.st

4.) open with the text editor of your choice to view & print ;)

sweet, now I can pencil in notes when I print it out!

best,

wfpi

(sorry if you get a glitch in the matrix, not sure if I sent this already)