problem to connect to squeak

stéphane ducasse-2
http://source.squeakfoundation.org/inbox/

"Bad Gateway The proxy server received an invalid response from an
upstream server."

does anybody know how to fix that?

Re: problem to connect to squeak

Ken Causey-3
For some reason box2 had restarted and since we don't have any of the
Squeak processes setup under init they were not restarted.  I'm
restarted the SqueakSource process and SqueakMap.  However I'm not sure
how to start the Web Team's stuff so I've just sent them email.  I think
that's everything, if anyone notices anything else not working, let me
know.

Ken

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 18:05 +0100, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> http://source.squeakfoundation.org/inbox/
>
> "Bad Gateway The proxy server received an invalid response from an
> upstream server."
>
> does anybody know how to fix that?
>
> Stef

Re: problem to connect to squeak

Ken Causey-3
Not directly, but you are right for some reason the FTP daemon also did
not start.  I've started it now so it should be fine.

Also, don't forget you can use both

http://ftp.squeak.org/

and

ftp://ftp.squeak.org/

and even though the second wasn't working, the first was.

Thanks for the notice,

Ken