projects on people.squeakfoundation.org

NorbertHartl
Hi,

I had a look at people.squeakfoundation.org and updated
my page. I tried to add Glorp to my list of modules I
use but didn't find it. What is the rationale behind having
separate list of projects on the foundation site? Shouldn't
this at least be based squeakmap and(?) squeaksource? Or
should a create a new project for Glorp on the foundation
site?
Can somebody give me some hint about what are the goals of
people.squeakfoundation.org and if it used by anyone? Just
asking because it doesn't appears to me as "alive".

thanks,

Norbert

Re: projects on people.squeakfoundation.org

garduino
Hi:

I tend to think also that the site is missused. Particulary with the
qualifications of people. Myself try to be up to date with them, but
sometimes isn't possible.

About the projects, think that are in this site with another type of
info, unlinked from the repositories, and yes, would be good to be all
together. But is a matter of work and time I think.

Nonetheless, is useful to have a site with the qualifications, to be
used in votations and other things community related.

Cheers.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz