pull request: `bitbucket://` support

1 message Options

pull request: `bitbucket://` support

Dale Henrichs-3
bitbucket:// works exactly like github://.

I intended to add gitorious support, but the web api is not quite as sophisticated as bitbucket and github, so it wasn't straight forward to add support ... the main drawback is that the sha of the download is not available in the download itself...a secondary drawback is that you cannot query for the list of tags, something that I'll need to be able to do to support wildcard characters in the version specification[2].

If there's interest in other supporting other sites, let me know and I'll take a look at their web apis...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/pull/289