range of color values in color category in Viewer

range of color values in color category in Viewer

Xin Wang
Hi all,

When translating strings of color category in Viewer. I found that
range of color values (include red, green, blue and alpha value)
showed in the bubble (0~1.0) is not consistent with the actual
possible value (0~100)? So which one is correct?

Thanks,
Xin Wang

Re: range of color values in color category in Viewer

Bert Freudenberg

On 18.04.2011, at 00:52, Xin Wang wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> When translating strings of color category in Viewer. I found that
> range of color values (include red, green, blue and alpha value)
> showed in the bubble (0~1.0) is not consistent with the actual
> possible value (0~100)? So which one is correct?

It is a percentage from 0 to 100, the bubble help is wrong.

I opened a ticket at
http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-918

Thanks for reporting!

- Bert -