re: 56.. 58..

chsmith
HI All,

Thanks, I did get the 3.9 58.. and saved it has as new image and then reloaded, and the "about system" showed it as 3.9 58...

So I have got the first lesson to teach to my students. Onward and Upward!!

Chuck Smith

Re: re: 56.. 58..

stéphane ducasse-2
do not teach them that. In 3.9 the update was not possible all the
time. So we faced a lot of problems

Give them a final image.

Stef