re:B3DTools-ar.1.mcz

1 message Options

re:B3DTools-ar.1.mcz

David Faught
Balloon3D isn't used by Croquet anymore - I guess it may be in one of the repositories just for historical reference.  The packageCache directory holds packages that you have downloaded from a repository, whether they have been applied and saved in your image or not, so it may not be a good idea to re-apply things there.  In fact it might be better to just delete the packageCache and start over.  BUT, I believe that a new release of the SDK will be available sometime soon (a few weeks?) so it is probably not worth while to try to build an updated image at this point.