re:Croquet Vulnerability

1 message Options

re:Croquet Vulnerability

Richard-50
well i dont know much but i dont think conquet comes with any hacking protection and I dont think anyone will wont to hack conquet.If you mean the site or the server then it might have protection but the program itselft i belive dosenot. If you know someone who is a good programmer or you know how to program you can program it into it. I stoped using conquet becasue my pc is not good enough to use it...it can but...It gets errors when updating and takes a few min. to load a map. Like the begginer map you learn to make on this guild i found.