re:Fwd: Create a new object.

1 message Options

re:Fwd: Create a new object.

Rob Van Pamel
I now have added the folowing lines to my NavigatorMaster.

spaceRef := island future at:#mainEntry.
islandRef := spaceRef island.
(This is creating a TFarRef for my island Right?)

What i don't understand is how you connect to this space. I have a Class NavigatorWorld and a Class NavigatorMaster. In NavigatorMaster i've created the Reference for the island. Now i want to access that Reference to add objects(cubes). But how does NavigatorWorld knows that SpaceRef is a Reference to the island from the other Class? I think i am missing something. Or do i have to add my objects in the NavigatorMaster? I'm getting very confused for the moment. Can you maybe explain a little bit how that future sending works?