re:legacy apps [was:] Using HedgeHog SpreadSheet

1 message Options

re:legacy apps [was:] Using HedgeHog SpreadSheet

KiranMutt
Firefox issue i understood your answer totally.
Basically, we need to go through VNC/RFB for all non-croquet applications/platforms.

Let me ask this novice question. Sorry for this if sounds too simple.

How do i access say a google page programmatically..that my major question?

I tried HTTPSocket httpget:'www.google.com'.
It yields only HTML tokens. Pls tell me how to resolve this..
In the same way i am trying to invoke a ASP page. Is this wrong?

Thanks so much for taking trouble in answering this.

Thanks
Kiran