recording audio in a space

Brad Fuller
Is there a way to record audio in a space and have it be a visible
object to play back the recording? For instance, is there access to the
std sound recorder inside Croquet to record and playback the recording?

Re: recording audio in a space

Brad Fuller
Brad Fuller wrote:
> Is there a way to record audio in a space and have it be a visible
> object to play back the recording? For instance, is there access to the
> std sound recorder inside Croquet to record and playback the recording?

I should add that the SimpleDemo has an entry for
Tools>>Audio>>SoundRecorder, but is grayed out.