refactor button in OmniBrowser

Mark Volkmann
"Squeak by Example" section 6.2 , in the section on "Refactoring"
discusses the "R" button that should appear on the far right end of
the button bar. I'm using squeak-dev which uses OmniBrowser by
default, but that button isn't there. What do I need to do to add it?
The footnote at the bottom of that page indicates that it should be
there by default.

---
Mark Volkmann

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: refactor button in OmniBrowser

Rob Rothwell
In the current OmniBrowser, you can instead right-click in the class pan and should see several "Refactor" menu items.  One I use a lot is "refactor class"->"rename."

Rob