remove syntax highlighting

Chris Kassopulo
Greetings,

I've been away from Squeak for a while, but I'm back.

I installed a package from Squeakmap called LogicGate.
The code from the package contains syntax highlighting
and the indentation is bizarre.

An .st source file from the authors web site has correct
indentation but it still contains syntax highlighting.

I am using Squeak 3.9-5073 and I find no other code that
is highlighted.  I don't see a way to enable or disable
it.  I tried deleting the lines containing "style" from
the source file, but that broke it.

How can I make it go away?

Chris

Re: remove syntax highlighting

stéphane ducasse-2

On 13 août 06, at 20:15, Chris Kassopulo wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I've been away from Squeak for a while, but I'm back.

welcome back

> I installed a package from Squeakmap called LogicGate.
> The code from the package contains syntax highlighting
> and the indentation is bizarre.

can you explain if your code was ok before you loaded LocigGate?

> An .st source file from the authors web site has correct
> indentation but it still contains syntax highlighting.
>
> I am using Squeak 3.9-5073 and I find no other code that
> is highlighted.  I don't see a way to enable or disable
> it.  I tried deleting the lines containing "style" from
> the source file, but that broke it.
>
> How can I make it go away?

did you check the preferences?

On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 20:24 +0200, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> On 13 août 06, at 20:15, Chris Kassopulo wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I've been away from Squeak for a while, but I'm back.
>
> welcome back
>

> > I installed a package from Squeakmap called LogicGate.
> > The code from the package contains syntax highlighting
> > and the indentation is bizarre.
>
> can you explain if your code was ok before you loaded LocigGate?
>
> > An .st source file from the authors web site has correct
> > indentation but it still contains syntax highlighting.
> >
> > I am using Squeak 3.9-5073 and I find no other code that
> > is highlighted.  I don't see a way to enable or disable
> > it.  I tried deleting the lines containing "style" from
> > the source file, but that broke it.
> >
> > How can I make it go away?
>
> did you check the preferences?

Hi Stéphane,

It is only the source code from the LogicGate package
that is a problem.  Nothing else is affected.

I see nothing in preferences regarding syntax highlighting.

Chris