request to clear Appveyor queue

Ben Coman

Wow, I've smashed the Appveyor queue. Could someone please clear it.
And btw, would it be possible to have access to clean up my own messes.

I thought working in my own github repo and own Travis account
would shield that from happening, but apparently not. Will have to look into how to avoid that since I'm breaking new ground doing CI builds outside the main stream.

(I was iterating every 10 minutes learning/fighting Travis deployment to Github Releases)

cheers -ben

Re: request to clear Appveyor queue

fniephaus

Hi Ben

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 2:51 AM Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

Wow, I've smashed the Appveyor queue. Could someone please clear it.
And btw, would it be possible to have access to clean up my own messes.

I thought working in my own github repo and own Travis account
would shield that from happening, but apparently not. Will have to look into how to avoid that since I'm breaking new ground doing CI builds outside the main stream.

Really? I just had a look at [1] and didn't see any of your builds, so you must have flooded your fork's AppVeyor queue, right?

Fabio