runScript vs. startScript

John Dougan
I'm trying to debug a problem with script invocation.   I have a bunch
of event triggers setup with startScript:when: to run outside the
TIsland when signaled from inside the TIsland and and they don't appear
to be working.  If I use runScript:when: instead they trigger just fine.

I understand that one is synchronous and the other asynchronous, but
what else should I know about them that isn't documented? When is the
appropriate time to use one or the other? Any thoughts on where I should
be looking to see what the problem is?

Cheers,
  --  John

--
John Dougan

Re: runScript vs. startScript

Andreas.Raab
In the current SDK you can only use startScript: when setting up a
script from a Tweak environment. For all other purposes you have to use
runScript:.

Cheers,
   - Andreas