seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org problem and Element position in WATree

1 message Options

seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org problem and Element position in WATree

dario trussardi
Hello All,

excuse me to use this [hidden email] but

when i send to   [hidden email] i receve ->

 |   You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
 |  been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
 |   being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
[hidden email].
I have contact [hidden email]
    but the problem persist.

    Do you have idea to resolve this problem ?

Element position in WATree

I work with VW 7.4 and i'am new to seaside.

My first question was:

    is possibol to work with WATree not expanded all on the page, but in a "treeView list " with horizontal scroll bar ?

    resolved with :

        "html div
       style: 'height: 200px; overflow: scroll;"
       with: tree  "

    by Lukas. ( thanks )

Now then open one node of tree the diplay start always to root of the tree.

    My question is :
        is possibol display the WATree positioned on the last node open ?

Thanks & Regards,

 Dario Trussardi Romano