seaside updated getting started chapter (PharoByExample)

seaside updated getting started chapter (PharoByExample)

Nicolai Hess-3-2
Hi,

I am looking at the new version of "pharo by example" chapter for seaside.
The examples and screenshots are still for the older seaside version (~2.8)

And I am trying to update them for a seaside ~3 version. But I am not totally
sure I got the updated version right. Some questions remains.

Is there a seaside "getting started/intro" tutorial covering seaside 3.0 ?

It would be great if you could look at the questions at

http://forum.world.st/Seaside-Getting-Started-tp4924834.html

thanks in advance

nicolai

Re: seaside updated getting started chapter (PharoByExample)

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
You know about http://book.seaside.st/book do you ?

I even believe a new/updated version is in the works.

> On 6 Dec 2016, at 08:51, Nicolai Hess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am looking at the new version of "pharo by example" chapter for seaside.
> The examples and screenshots are still for the older seaside version (~2.8)
>
> And I am trying to update them for a seaside ~3 version. But I am not totally
> sure I got the updated version right. Some questions remains.
>
> Is there a seaside "getting started/intro" tutorial covering seaside 3.0 ?
>
> It would be great if you could look at the questions at
>
> http://forum.world.st/Seaside-Getting-Started-tp4924834.html
>
> thanks in advance
>
> nicolai
>
> Ok, I found a documentation at
> http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial
> this may help.

Re: seaside updated getting started chapter (PharoByExample)

Nicolai Hess-3-2

You know about http://book.seaside.st/book do you ?

I even believe a new/updated version is in the works.

Ah, I somehow totally missed the "table of contents" link and thought this is a
buy/offline-only book.

thanks