server change with more info

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
  I was supposed to send this text instead of the previous one.
Please don't ignore ^^;

----
Hi everyone,

We're changing the mail server for the Squeakland community mailing
list ([hidden email])

If all goes well, another email will follow this one to say that it's
done.

If no emails follow within 48 hours (before 17:00 GMT, July 9th) ,
then please re-subscribe at http://squeakland.org/discuss/ ... but not
until then.
----

-- Yoshiki

Re: server change with more info

Kathryn Hewitt
Re: [Squeakland] server change with more info
Hello, everyone -

Doing a little sleuthing here...

Kim and I have both heard reports that emails are getting bounced.  She would like me to find out what, if anything, has occurred but to ask that no on fiddle with it.  Ian will address the issue shortly.

Thanks!
Kathryn

Viewpoints Research Institute
Kathryn C. Hewitt
Phone:     818-332-3001
<[hidden email]>
Fax:   818-244-9761
1209 Grand Central Ave., Glendale, CA 91201-2425

Viewpoints Research is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to improving "powerful ideas education" for the world's children and advancing the state of systems research and personal computing.  Please visit us online at <http://www.vpri.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 10:06:17 -0700
From: Yoshiki Ohshima <[hidden email]>

Re: server change with more info

Timothy Falconer-3
Kathryn,

All is fixed, but will take some time to settle.

Tim

--
Timothy Falconer
Squeakland Foundation