single machine single image wifi

1 message Options

single machine single image wifi

Paul Sheldon-2
I don't know whether the following option will assist getting a Linux experimenter more than not needing wifi.

With magic ninjas image I made, I put one computer on an airport express wifi network and went from hosterworlf to navigator world or the other way.

You can have one computer and one image but need wifi.

But, I don't know this a great alternative because ram and concurrent programs are pervasive nowadays.

It just is interesting and I'll have to see if itvworks in cobalt.