skipping load of modified package:

Paul DeBruicker
Why does Metacello skip the load of a modified package and what, if
anything, can I do to make it stop doing that?

this is on GLASS 1.0beta9/Gemstone 3.1.0.4

Thanks

Paul

Re: skipping load of modified package:

Dale Henrichs-3
I figured that silently loading over dirty packages was bad form ...

To load over dirty packages:

  [ ... ]
        on: MetacelloSkipDirtyPackageLoad
        do: [ :ex | ex resume: false ]

| Why does Metacello skip the load of a modified package and what, if
| anything, can I do to make it stop doing that?
|
| this is on GLASS 1.0beta9/Gemstone 3.1.0.4
|

| Thanks
|

| Paul

Re: skipping load of modified package:

Paul DeBruicker
Well when you put it that way......

Thanks for the solution.  I was trying to port a bunch of stuff which was loading in dirty from Pharo.

I would then make changes to the package in Pharo and then the config, and then try to reload and nothing would happen.