slowing down scripts

Kelly-10
Hey guys,

Is there any way to slow down scripts?? I am drawing a triangle using a sketch with the pen tool down. It consists of three scripts, draw line 1, then line 2  and then line 3 (changing the heading direction each time and using forward by). I have the batching turned off (or on) whatever option it is to see all the lines being drawn. It is so fast the sketch almost becomes a blur.

Ideally what I would like it to slow it right down so that you can see the first line being drawn, the sketch turning around and drawing the next line etc.

Is there any way to do this?? I have tired changing fires per tick and that makes no difference. Thanks.

Regards

Kelly

Re: slowing down scripts

Darius Clarke
When you say you changed "fires per tick" do you mean "ticks per
second" by holding down the mouse button on the clock?

Darius