smalltalk support multilanguage?

俞立
Hi, finend. I have a question "Is squeak smalltalk support multilanguage by itself or it dose not support multilange itself, but only  by invoking c? "
eagerly for your answers, thanks first!

Re: smalltalk support multilanguage?

Bert Freudenberg
On 25.01.2011, at 05:41, 俞立 wrote:

> Hi, finend. I have a question "Is squeak smalltalk support multilanguage by itself or it dose not support multilange itself, but only  by invoking c? "

Multilingual support is implemented in Squeak, not C.

- Bert -

Re: smalltalk support multilanguage?

David T. Lewis
On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:41:56PM +0800, ???? wrote:
> Hi, finend. I have a question "Is squeak smalltalk support multilanguage by
> itself or it dose not support multilange itself, but only  by invoking c? "
> eagerly for your answers, thanks first!

Most of the multilanguage support is in Squeak Smalltalk itself.
For some things, such as Pango for font rendering, C functions
may be used.

Dave

Re: smalltalk support multilanguage?

俞立