some SqueakMap administration is needed

Chris Muller-3
Hi, I would like to update my packages for 4.1 and post them to
SqueakMap.  But there is no Squeak 4.1 listed in the available "Squeak
versions" on SqueakMap.

Can someone add this new version?  Thanks..

Re: some SqueakMap administration is needed

Göran Krampe
Chris Muller wrote:
> Hi, I would like to update my packages for 4.1 and post them to
> SqueakMap.  But there is no Squeak 4.1 listed in the available "Squeak
> versions" on SqueakMap.
>
> Can someone add this new version?  Thanks..

Ah, yeah. Sorry, I should fix this - I am though horribly stressed out
right now due to other "worldly things". I will try ASAP.

regards, Göran