someday 1 and 2

1 message Options

someday 1 and 2

Paul Sheldon-2
1. Liz Wendland: We have experimental but buggy subscription to world which
might
do (after I do the full Americo course) or somebody much sooner.

2. a little sooner, but I am afraid not too sooner :
I might build a virtual world that someone else might like to take home
in a form they can't take apart and just show as art through croquet,
some sort of target in binary code.
I might also wish to give away pieces for people to plant with my signature
so folks would know I had the savvy to make this stuff but allowing free use
in worlds people might build and have others subscribe to.

I am not a croquet wizard, as yet. I just enjoy my lessons, so far.