squeak Balloon 3D with Alice on top is Wonderland which uses the .mdl files for croquet avatars

1 message Options

squeak Balloon 3D with Alice on top is Wonderland which uses the .mdl files for croquet avatars

Paul Sheldon-2
That mouthful elaborated from my readings, p54,'5 (acrobat of a page
from page marking) of master's thesis Bert recommended reading for
sculpting sound of an instrument or music, I don't know yet.

I wonder whether the author, Gretchen Dickie, was grabbed by the Logic
Pro people who sculpt musical instruments (I didn't buy it nor read the
free instructions on how sculpting makes an instrument sound).

Graphics primatives in squeak, the VM croquet runs on, are afforded by
Balloon 3D .

Carnegie Mellon made Alice "to allow people without programming
experience to build interactive 3D worlds" says the sculpting master's
thesis, ie. Les's grandchildren, for example or my virtual grandchildren
of the construction worker in California.

Alice on top of the Balloon 3D makes Wonderland what we have been in, in
croquet.

Things are knitting a bit before more croquet movies.